Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

✨ How do you launder money?

by Evolot - 31 October, 2022 - 01:36 AM
This post is by a banned member (Neokoi) - Unhide
Neokoi  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
Y'all have some unique ideas ngl
This post is by a banned member (DeRangedMan) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
wire
This post is by a banned member (Neokoi) - Unhide
Neokoi  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
Bit random idea I just had.
You could mass create NFTs. Just oay someone o fiver to make some designs and then "mix and match" (like most) to get tons of them. Then use some clean ETH to buy sone of them over time. You should also buy some other random cheap ones from random people.

Price them reasonsbly and make a fake Twitter to "promote" it. Dont overcharge and dont buy all. Likely not best way to clean huge amounts but could work, in theory.

This post is by a banned member (clicknextemail) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
buy winning bets tickets from people and claim them for yourself
This post is by a banned member (LightZaber) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Use an offshore bank to participate in betting websites on winning bets that don't earn you much and are close to impossible to lose.

Have two cards associated with the website.

Withdraw the money on your bank account.

This way the earnings are sent from betting websites and there is no unknown source.
This post is by a banned member (IgniteHost) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
don't mind me, merry chrismast
This post is by a banned member (Maddy02) - Unhide
Maddy02  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 28 April, 2024 - 10:41 AM by Maddy02. Edited 2 times in total.)
I've just completed the best AML certification https://amlcertification.com/, and it's been a game-changer for me in the financial industry. Comprehensive anti-money laundering training is absolutely critical for businesses to operate in full compliance and avoid the severe repercussions of money laundering. Whether dealing with large sums of money or working in regulated organizations, completing AML and CTF training is essential to protect clients, organizations, and the global economy from the harmful effects of financial crime. It's not just about avoiding fines and reputational damage; it's about upholding integrity and trust in the financial system.