Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Investing extra money

by Gogo19 - 10 June, 2020 - 07:10 PM
This post is by a banned member (Cinthya98) - Unhide
Cinthya98  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
I would rather invest in a prostitute than in you. Nothing personal, dude, but that's the reality. I mean, what's the main point of this post? But, after reading this post, I have to admit that I remembered my dad, who said something similar back when I wanted to invest in Hulu stocks. He told me, "you'd better invest in a beer for your old man than waste your time and money on that sh*t!" Yeah, my old man is crazy. I mean, after using the information from https://timthomas.co/hulu-stock/ I found a good way of investing in those stocks, and everything is going fine now.
This post is by a banned member (Eloneinst) - Unhide
Eloneinst  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 March, 2022 - 01:08 AM by Eloneinst. Edited 1 time in total.)
Haha, you know, Cinthya, I had a similar situation back in 2015 when I first heard of cryptocurrencies. My dad and my grandpa both were super skeptical regarding this one, and they told me it's a stupid idea, and I should better invest in a couple of beers so we could stay and talk about something real. Well, back then, I decided to invest in gold and silver stocks. But, before doing that, I decided to read an article from goldtrends.net regarding regal assets and their services. Honestly, I don't regret doing that.
This post is by a banned member (SaTaN1stas) - Unhide
Threads
eths
This post is by a banned member (hiniwe) - Unhide
hiniwe  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 04 March, 2024 - 12:28 PM by hiniwe. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hey Cinthya, funny story - back in 2015, I found myself in a similar situation when I stumbled upon cryptocurrencies for the first time. My dad and grandpa were both incredibly skeptical about it, dismissing it as a foolish idea. They even suggested I invest in a couple of beers instead, so we could have a real conversation! Despite their advice, I chose to invest in gold and silver stocks at that time. Before making any decisions, I made sure to read an article on Our Fiscal Security about regal assets and their services. Looking back, I can honestly say I have no regrets about that choice.
This post is by a banned member (hiniwe) - Unhide
hiniwe  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 12 April, 2024 - 06:18 AM by hiniwe.)
Haha, you know, Cinthya, I had a similar situation back in 2015 when I first heard of cryptocurrencies. My dad and my grandpa both were super skeptical regarding this one, and they told me it's a stupid idea, and I should better invest in a couple of beers so we could stay and talk about something real. Well, back then, I decided to invest in gold and silver stocks. But, before doing that, I decided to read an article from https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/brand-...85391.html regarding regal assets and their services. Honestly, I don't regret doing that.