Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Closed.

by ThemYouAndMe - 12 April, 2024 - 05:22 AM
This post is by a banned member (EVIL) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ThemYouAndMe) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(13 April, 2024 - 06:03 AM)EVIL Wrote: Show More
(13 April, 2024 - 05:45 AM)Cipheir Wrote: Show More
(13 April, 2024 - 01:32 AM)EVIL Wrote: Show More
Can't really recommend tbh...hit or miss and need to be lucky
Thank you for being honest
Worth the $120 price tag or not?

Not in my opinion. Well definitely not rn but like OP said could be because of congestion due to solana network rn...but could make profit if you are extremely patient...

Thanks for your honest opinion, but if you can't make profit with this, then money making online is not for you.
This is probably one of the easiest hustles ive done online. Me personally made 2.1 SOL just yesterday, even with the congestion issues on Solana network, and other customer that bought from discord made about 4 sol from his 1 sol wallet. If you are losing money somehow, its probably because you making LQ tokens or just copy pasting every token. But even with that you should still profit from bots.

No offence of course, just saying.

This post is by a banned member (f_society) - Unhide
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(13 April, 2024 - 02:10 PM)ThemYouAndMe Wrote: Show More

Not in my opinion. Well definitely not rn but like OP said could be because of congestion due to solana network rn...but could make profit if you are extremely patient...

Thanks for your honest opinion, but if you can't make profit with this, then money making online is not for you.
This is probably one of the easiest hustles ive done online. Me personally made 2.1 SOL just yesterday, even with the congestion issues on Solana network, and other customer that bought from discord made about 4 sol from his 1 sol wallet. If you are losing money somehow, its probably because you making LQ tokens or just copy pasting every token. But even with that you should still profit from bots.

Hey mate, check dms please
[Image: SWnvT.gif]
This post is by a banned member (WhatDoYouDesire) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service

And where is he at?
[Image: Signature.gif]
This post is by a banned member (slimerguy) - Unhide
slimerguy  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
So this is litteraly just making sol coins waiting for sniper bots to buy and then selling the liquidity coins ,
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 April, 2024 - 04:56 PM by ThemYouAndMe.)
(13 April, 2024 - 04:42 PM)WhatDoYouDesire Wrote: Show More

And where is he at?

He isn't active on BH forums, I met him on crypto niche discord groups. I can share his profit screenshots but they all are in Lithuanian language, and there will be people that will say it's faked or sum shit.

I'm not really stressing about being called out or anything, i will make my bread regardless using this.

(13 April, 2024 - 04:50 PM)slimerguy Wrote: Show More
So this is litteraly just making sol coins waiting for sniper bots to buy and then selling the liquidity coins ,

Basically yeah, but it's not only bots that will buy your coin, legit buyers as well.

This post is by a banned member (PCMilan) - Unhide
PCMilan  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Can you send me your TG ? You didn't answer my DM.
Threads
4 Years of service
(13 April, 2024 - 06:29 PM)PCMilan Wrote: Show More
Can you send me your TG ? You didn't answer my DM.

Hey I'm so sorry, getting a lot DM's, sent!