Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⎛⭐ [$300-$500 P/D] V2.0 ORIGINAL METHOD ⭐ NOW UPDATED METHOD ⚡ EARN OR REFUND ⭐⎞

by contentmagic - 26 December, 2023 - 03:05 PM
This post is by a banned member (contentmagic) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Dopamintox) - Unhide
Threads
You said its Greyhat. Any OpSec needed ? IF so do you Provide best ways ? Thanks in Advance
This post is by a banned member (diegori6666) - Unhide
Threads
This is my honest review, I bought it a week ago. However, this method is not very simple on my part.

But if it works, even though I'm indicating, it's a bit of luck and being a bit of a strategist.To the people who have had the best results. I would appreciate it if you could write to me privately and we can share to improve the method .

Of course, you must obviously have acquired the method previously. Plus I can give you what has worked for me.

I will keep updating my progress or if it doesn't work for me anymore. At the moment it is working for me but with very low income.
This post is by a banned member (kurtswipes) - Unhide
Threads
i will keep eye on this looks goodd
This post is by a banned member (FireIce20) - Unhide
FireIce20  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 09 February, 2024 - 08:27 PM by FireIce20. Edited 1 time in total.)
Bought this ebook and I can say that it's saturated already. 
He exit scammed basically and continues to soft sell his other methods via Telegram.
This post is by a banned member (Jugem) - Unhide
Jugem  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(09 February, 2024 - 07:28 PM)henson1993 Wrote: Show More
Don't buy anything from him, he is a scammer, I already knew that he will be banned for scamming.

What is this method about? Let me explain:

1. You will join platforms like UpWork and alternatives.
2. Post a job that you're looking for a freelancer to setup a WordPress website (You can use any niche).
3. Before all that download a cracked theme for wordpress, upload it on Gumroad or Lemon Squeezy where you can sell digital downloads, freelancer cannot know that it is your product.
4. Copy product link from your store and send it to freelancers that contacted you about job, you will paste a link in chat and also explain that you want that template for your website, ask them if they can buy it because you cant buy it, find an excuse that they don't accept payments from your country, etc...
5. When a freelancer purchases your product just try to made excuses how you cant make a contract, do it for 2 days, harder to make a chargeback.

Key is to post a job about something and you will make a SUPPLY for it, freelancers will need that supply in order to finish that work.

This is saturated, but you can target new freelancers to do this, because old freelancers that are there for a longer time they already know for this type of scam.

Contentmagic knew that and he tried to sold it here so he can exit scam with more money, remember one thing, when something brings you good amount of money, he won't sell it, no one is crazy to saturate his own method, unless it is already saturated and you want to make money from it by selling it.

My advice is to ALWAYS use MM.

Everything was already leaked in this thread honestly
It was easy to see the scam, selling this to a lot of people is a bad idea because it got saturated in no time
This post is by a banned member (UpSwift) - Unhide
UpSwift  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
The user sadly has successfully exit scammed after i exposed him and opened scam report. All the people that were scammed by this guy join this group (https://t.me/+mguUmh_HwW8yOWZk). I know many people that bought this method and weren’t able to return their investment.
This post is by a banned member (CombatLog) - Unhide
CombatLog  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Bruh