Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⭐CRYPTO WALLET BRUTEFORCE (75 MILLION WALLET / SECOND GUARANTEE)⭐

by MarketSparky - 09 August, 2023 - 11:25 AM
This post is by a banned member (InfinityLogz) - Unhide
Threads
this is a virus do not purchase
This post is by a banned member (MarketSparky) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Jollyface) - Unhide
Jollyface  
Supreme
Threads
(09 August, 2023 - 11:25 AM)MarketSparky Wrote: Show More
Sparky Market Wallet Bruteforce

This Software trying random 50-100 million crypto wallet per second. Checking balance of these wallets in 6 network (Btc, Eth, Bsc, Polygon, Solana, Trx). When it find any balance or token in any these networks it will save secret key of wallet to a txt named Found.txt.

You get Full Access to wallet with Secret Key.  You can withdraw money from wallet.

(It is guaranteed to find 3 wallets with balance per day)
Prices

1 Week License: 40$
1 Month License: 100$
Lifetime License: 300$

Contact
(You can contact me if you want to see software is working. I will open live screen and explain how code is working. If you have any questions feel free to ask)
Discord: c1ph3r_01
Telegram: t.me/Alone21727
(Be aware of fake telegram accounts like @Alone217271 He is scammer !!!)

F.A.Q

Question: How this code checking that fast?               Answer: This code not using api for check balance. Its checking if wallet have money with target wallet data. This data has about 1 billion target wallet in it. Code checking if it found same wallet in this list by checking offline. This is why code that fast.

Question: Is it legal?             Answer: Yes because most of these wallets have forgotten funds. So actually these wallets not have any owner.

Question: It will work on Mac/Linux?             Answer: No i don't sell open source of this software because most of customer resell my software.

Question: How can I make the payment?               Answer: You can pay with any cryptocurrency in my sellix page (https://sparkymarket.mysellix.io/).

(The reason why it usually finds low balance. Software use target wallet data and since this data is public, a lot of people try to break the wallets here. Some of the wallets have been broken before, so the money inside is withdrawn. But there are still a lot of unbroken wallets inside and there are still good amounts of coins in them.) So take your own risk.

scam don't buy, I have proofs
This post is by a banned member (MarketSparky) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Jollyface) - Unhide
Jollyface  
Supreme
Threads
(13 August, 2023 - 08:39 PM)MarketSparky Wrote: Show More
(13 August, 2023 - 08:35 PM)Jollyface Wrote: Show More
(09 August, 2023 - 11:25 AM)MarketSparky Wrote: Show More
Sparky Market Wallet Bruteforce

This Software trying random 50-100 million crypto wallet per second. Checking balance of these wallets in 6 network (Btc, Eth, Bsc, Polygon, Solana, Trx). When it find any balance or token in any these networks it will save secret key of wallet to a txt named Found.txt.

You get Full Access to wallet with Secret Key.  You can withdraw money from wallet.

(It is guaranteed to find 3 wallets with balance per day)
Prices

1 Week License: 40$
1 Month License: 100$
Lifetime License: 300$

Contact
(You can contact me if you want to see software is working. I will open live screen and explain how code is working. If you have any questions feel free to ask)
Discord: c1ph3r_01
Telegram: t.me/Alone21727
(Be aware of fake telegram accounts like @Alone217271 He is scammer !!!)

F.A.Q

Question: How this code checking that fast?               Answer: This code not using api for check balance. Its checking if wallet have money with target wallet data. This data has about 1 billion target wallet in it. Code checking if it found same wallet in this list by checking offline. This is why code that fast.

Question: Is it legal?             Answer: Yes because most of these wallets have forgotten funds. So actually these wallets not have any owner.

Question: It will work on Mac/Linux?             Answer: No i don't sell open source of this software because most of customer resell my software.

Question: How can I make the payment?               Answer: You can pay with any cryptocurrency in my sellix page (https://sparkymarket.mysellix.io/).

(The reason why it usually finds low balance. Software use target wallet data and since this data is public, a lot of people try to break the wallets here. Some of the wallets have been broken before, so the money inside is withdrawn. But there are still a lot of unbroken wallets inside and there are still good amounts of coins in them.) So take your own risk.

scam don't buy, I have proofs

Nice new account (https://ibb.co/4pW2gm2) [Image: kek.png]

https://cracked.io/InfinityLogz

well, respond to dispute, I got all proofs.
This post is by a banned member (Helidek) - Unhide
Helidek  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 August, 2023 - 08:42 AM by Helidek. Edited 1 time in total.)
I'm sorry to say, this is a worthless tool.
Yes it finds wallets, but 30/30 so far, empty.
And it crashes too.

waste of 40$, too pricey.
Don't buy.
This post is by a banned member (Meuuuiu) - Unhide
Meuuuiu  
Threads
3 Years of service
Yo yo yo yoy yooy
This post is by a banned member (Usinn2211) - Unhide
Usinn2211  
Registered
Threads