Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Crooks Use SeroXen RAT to Target Gamers on Windows

by Coin - 05 June, 2023 - 04:00 PM
This post is by a banned member (slay231) - Unhide
slay231  
Registered
Threads
TY MAN MUCH LOVE
(05 June, 2023 - 04:00 PM)Coin Wrote: Show More
BREAKING NEWS

Hey guys, have you heard about Crooks Use SeroXen RAT to Target Gamers on Windows? It's pretty crazy and super important for us gamers to know about. Basically, these hackers are using a RAT (remote access tool) called SeroXen to sneak onto our computers and steal valuable gaming accounts and information. I think it's really important for us to be aware of this threat and take appropriate measures to protect ourselves. What do you think about this? Have you ever experienced anything like this before? Let's start a conversation and help each other out. Stay safe out there!
This post is by a banned member (x0rrz) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (voidisme) - Unhide
voidisme  
Registered
Threads
BREAKING NEWS

Hey guys, have you heard about Crooks Use SeroXen RAT to Target Gamers on Windows? It's pretty crazy and super important for us gamers to know about. Basically, these hackers are using a RAT (remote access tool) called SeroXen to sneak onto our computers and steal valuable gaming accounts and information. I think it's really important for us to be aware of this threat and take appropriate measures to protect ourselves. What do you think about this? Have you ever experienced anything like this before? Let's start a conversation and help each other out. Stay safe out there!

bro do you have the tool?
This post is by a banned member (dill0511) - Unhide
dill0511  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
BREAKING NEWS

lets see
This post is by a banned member (cxiy) - Unhide
cxiy  
Registered
Threads
BREAKING NEWS

ssss
s
s
s
This post is by a banned member (bennisuge12) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (peacha3) - Unhide
peacha3  
Registered
Threads
thk
This post is by a banned member (NotSuns) - Unhide
NotSuns  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Yea I almost ran it if I didn't see the sussy code in the preview. I threw it into hybrid-analysis and it was SeroXen fr
Free Automated Malware Analysis Service - powered by Falcon Sandbox - Viewing online file analysis results for 'DupeInjectorV4.bat' (hybrid-analysis.com)