Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I can build websites but i cant find any clients. Could i get a good advice?

by viart4real - 03 April, 2023 - 01:19 AM
This post is by a banned member (viart4real) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
I can build a good websites but i cant find any clients i want to start my freelance journey but i dont have any idea where to start from.
This post is by a banned member (ChronoP) - Unhide
ChronoP  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
what do you use? linkedin? fiverr? do you advertise yourself? ect
[Image: sig_final.gif]
This post is by a banned member (DuncanElfrink) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
I would recommend starting on Fiverr.
This post is by a banned member (Clay777) - Unhide
Clay777  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 06 April, 2023 - 03:06 PM by Clay777. Edited 1 time in total.)
Build a professional portfolio showcasing your web design skills and previous work. Include examples of websites you have built, along with a description of your role and the technologies you used. This will help potential clients see your skills and experience, and provide them with a sense of your design style. Attend industry events, join online communities, and connect with other professionals in the web design field. Obviously, you need to draw attention to yourself as a professional or to your sites as your product. 
The easiest way to do this is through advertising and driving traffic to your sites. Something like direct click traffic or contextual advertising. You can use RichAds(https://richads.com/blog/best-adult-ad-networks/). They helped me a lot once. Consider offering special deals or discounts to attract clients, especially when you are starting out. This can incentivize potential clients to choose your services over others and give you an opportunity to showcase your skills.
This post is by a banned member (madmangamer999) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Start with fiverr
This post is by a banned member (viart4real) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(05 April, 2023 - 02:04 AM)Clay777 Wrote: Show More
Build a professional portfolio showcasing your web design skills and previous work. Include examples of websites you have built, along with a description of your role and the technologies you used. This will help potential clients see your skills and experience, and provide them with a sense of your design style. Attend industry events, join online communities, and connect with other professionals in the web design field. Obviously, you need to draw attention to yourself as a professional or to your sites as your product. 
The easiest way to do this is through advertising and driving traffic to your sites. Something like direct click traffic or contextual advertising. You can use RichAds(https://richads.com/blog/best-adult-ad-networks/). They helped me a lot once. Consider offering special deals or discounts to attract clients, especially when you are starting out. This can incentivize potential clients to choose your services over others and give you an opportunity to showcase your skills.

thanks bro pepeokay pepeokay
This post is by a banned member (SharpOTP) - Unhide
SharpOTP  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Build a website for showcase
This post is by a banned member (amogusXD) - Unhide
amogusXD  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service