Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Wich system should i pick ? For a sci fi space travelling game

by o1komo - 21 March, 2024 - 06:22 PM
This post is by a banned member (o1komo) - Unhide
o1komo  
Registered
Threads
Hey guys so im planning on running a campaign for a few friends, my idea was the player getting jobs from npcs and them having the choicd on wich job to tackle, each job would be its own arc with a main plot tying it all together.

In my setting i want player to have the choice a variety of choices in character creation, and some magic involved (i think space wizards would be cool) i have played pathfinder 2e and Dm'd D&D

At the moment in split between Starfinder and Stars without number but im still open for ideas.
This post is by a banned member (o1komo) - Unhide
o1komo  
Registered
Threads
(21 March, 2024 - 06:22 PM)o1komo Wrote: Show More
Hey guys so im planning on running a campaign for a few friends, my idea was the player getting jobs from npcs and them having the choicd on wich job to tackle, each job would be its own arc with a main plot tying it all together.

In my setting i want player to have the choice a variety of choices in character creation, and some magic involved (i think space wizards would be cool) i have played pathfinder 2e and Dm'd D&D <!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->https://9apps.ooo/

At the moment in split between Starfinder and Stars without number but im still open for ideas.

I got this,...
This post is by a banned member (Y_S) - Unhide
Y_S  
Registered
Threads
Hmm, your idea is nice, but you need some reviews and verification