Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Where do you discover music online?

by szcad - 18 April, 2024 - 02:02 PM
This post is by a banned member (szcad) - Unhide
szcad  
Registered
Threads
With the steady decline of both print and online music writing, I'm struggling to find new places to discover music. Obviously places like this sub are great but where are you all finding your music at the moment?

I seem to just waste all my time on Instagram and TikTok but I want to spend it productively and find exciting new/old tunes to listen to. Are there any good accounts I should be following on those platforms? YouTubers I should be watching? Playlists to subscribe to?

I like anything and everything so happy with any genre!
This post is by a banned member (PancakeBoat) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Mostly on Reddit, genre specific subreddits.
This post is by a banned member (fizzailiyas) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 19 April, 2024 - 07:45 AM by fizzailiyas. Edited 2 times in total.)
I often explore music online through streaming platforms like Spotify and YouTube. These platforms offer a vast array of options, from international hits to local favorites like punjabi songs, catering to diverse musical tastes.
This post is by a banned member (szcad) - Unhide
szcad  
Registered
Threads
(18 April, 2024 - 02:02 PM)szcad Wrote: Show More
With the steady decline of both print and online music writing, I'm struggling to find new places to discover music. Obviously places like this sub are great but where are you all finding your music at the moment?

I seem to just waste all my time on Instagram and TikTok but I want to spend it productively and find exciting new/old tunes to listen to. Are there any good accounts I should be following on those platforms? YouTubers I should be watching? Playlists to subscribe to?
<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->https://omegle.onl/ vshare   
I like anything and everything so happy with any genre!

I got this,...
This post is by a banned member (R0XANNE) - Unhide
R0XANNE  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Insta  [Image: salami2.gif]
[Image: 4Ev9Kma.png]
This post is by a banned member (Empire) - Unhide
Empire  
Supreme
Threads
Youtube.
[Image: 9Oq6tka.gif]
PRIVATEALPS.NET- Offshore Cloud Services| Instant Deploy | DMCA Ignored | GPU Servers | VPS / RDP