Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

What is a movie that terrifies you but isn’t a horror movie?

by quten - 27 February, 2024 - 12:39 PM
This post is by a banned member (quten) - Unhide
quten  
Registered
Threads
For me it is Mars Attacks.

That movie was shown to me as a young child and the aliens (specifically the female alien) horrified me as a child, and I have never been able to watch it again.

The sight of the aliens, the noise they make, everything about them makes me absolutely uncomfortable and freaked out.

Which is a shame cause the movie is a comedy!
This post is by a banned member (quten) - Unhide
quten  
Registered
Threads
(27 February, 2024 - 12:39 PM)quten Wrote: Show More
For me it is Mars Attacks.

That movie was shown to me as a young child and the aliens (specifically the female alien) horrified me as a child, and I have never been able to watch it again.

The sight of the aliens, the noise they make, everything about them makes me absolutely uncomfortable and freaked out.

Which is a shame cause the movie is a comedy! <!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->https://19216811.cam/ https://1921681001.id/   

I got this,....
This post is by a banned member (Mothra42) - Unhide
Mothra42  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
"The Zone of Interest" and "Oppenheimer."  Nazi stuff and stuff about nuclear bombs terrify me.

This post is by a banned member (Empire) - Unhide
Empire  
Supreme
Threads
Saving this thread for later.
[Image: 9Oq6tka.gif]
PRIVATEALPS.NET- Offshore Cloud Services| Instant Deploy | DMCA Ignored | GPU Servers | VPS / RDP
This post is by a banned member (yotysmbruhhh) - Unhide
Threads
Extreme violent movies kind of makes me terrified I used to watch a lot of violent movies but now I can't watch any of them Also series like dark Which on Netflix like some part of it is really disturbing so yeah that kind of shows I try to avoid