Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Unfair rep removal, use neg rep me lying that I scammed him when I sold him nothing

by expiredDairy - 08 April, 2024 - 03:18 AM
This post is by a banned member (expiredDairy) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 April, 2024 - 08:54 AM by expiredDairy. Edited 2 times in total.)
So, back in June 2023, purchased "1 year warranty Netflix UHD" from Ravangaming.com. Literally no joke, all acounts he would give lastedd no longer than a couple hours, some upon receival not even working, I think the longest one lasted was 2 days. Ravan does not have auto replacement, you have to emtail  him for replaement for his "1 year netflix plan" which is different from his 1 year lifetime personal upgrade to your own account plan which he pushes you to buy. He purposefully would take up to a week sometimes 2 weeks more resopnding to replacement account messages, when accounts would stop working in hours, and he would blame saying I was changing or messing with account details changing password when I never had access to email and I was not chagning details, I would email him right away password was not working for acc he gave me so he was sending accounts that he was sellling from a pub database since he def didn't have them checked when passing them out for his "1 year plan" he stoopped replying to my asks for replacements saying I was abusing his accounts, and when i was stating  the truth, that this service is a joke, a complete scam, paying 17 for 1 year plan having to wait a week for accs that last 1 hr to 3 days.

when I asked to upgrade to lifetime on personal acc upgrade, he said the charge was complete price, and would not subtract the difference of the 17, when I prob was span of 2 months, and only got to use like 5 hrs of watching time since he would ignore messages and reply slow on purpose.

He kept trying to push me to buy the personal upgrade to account, this is his whole sales tadctic. So I spent 17 usd on I probably got in total 3 hours of watch time on nettflix with  his accounts that were always either not working upon being received, or would die in a couple hours. And he tried charging me more when Ii said i would just buy the lifetime, So naturally, I was over this BS, and neg repped him saying his service is a scam purposefully employs methods like no auto replacement and ignores replacement emails and patronizes customers so that  they buy the personal upgrade option.

You can see that he tries to charge you more not counting what was paid for the year long sub.

So naturally I neg rep him ON OCTOBER 27TH 2023

expiredDairy ( 50 ) - Last updated October 27th, 2023 - 09:11 AM

Negative (-6): Account esrvice absolute scam, account need switch every other day, need wait for reply, urges you to buy personal upgrade

Fast forward to april 4.2.2024, had no contact with this user since. neg reps me calling me a scammer when I had no contact nor made any transaction with him. I never sold him anything
Please provide proof that I scammed  you, that i sold something to  you, that I even interacted with you between this time @ShivbhaktRAVAN

ShivbhaktRAVAN ( 171 ) - Last updated April 2nd, 2024 - 10:36 AM

Negative (-6): scammer

So, me scamming him? completely false, pelase take alook at the emails we esxchange, how much of a headache and hhow shady and petty this kid is. And I literally sold notihng to him, did no transactions with him at all, After being fed up with jhis netflix account esrvice i just stopped asking for logins because it was just a complete waste of time. Accounts would barely last, and he would/was claiming that I was changing the details to the accounts, which is false, it logicall ydoes not make sense for me to do that, let's say his accounts were actuallly good and lasted for a decent period of time, that is the ideal use of this service, and asking for a replacement once every two to three months. You can see from the exchange of emails from met o him, I literally loathe talkking to this patronizing guy, takes forever to give replacements, would respond with  ok will give it  soon, when the response could be an account, simple as that, but instead it would be that response then no response for couple of days. and me having to bug him for a working account. It was a terrible serivce, I am entitled to the neg rep and review onn his thread that he got offended to the opint where he sought revenge by neg repping me with the flase claim of me being a scammer obviously because that is reputational harm he is hoping to do to me, when I did not scam whatsoever, between the months that he left the rep, I literally had no contact with him. his shady ways, obviously were to frustrate me enough and other buyers who buy the 1year plan to buy personal upgrade. I haev purchased accounts before, with auto replacement, such as accountify i can post payment proof, you don't see me requesting and claiming accounts not working abusing it gby changning details, because thats not what i do or did, his accounts simply did not work, his logs wer terrible, likely public. E is the scammer.

[Image: New-Document-01.png]
\
[Image: New-Document-03.png]
\
[Image: New-Document-05.png]
\
[Image: New-Document-07.png]
[Image: New-Document-08.png]
\
[Image: New-Document-10.png]
\
[Image: New-Document-12.png]
\
[Image: New-Document-14.png]
\
[Image: New-Document-16.png]

[Image: New-Document-18.png]

[Image: New-Document-20.png]
[Image: New-Document-21.png]
[Image: New-Document-22.png]
[Image: New-Document-23.png]
[Image: New-Document-24.png]
[Image: New-Document-25.png]
[Image: New-Document-26.png]
[Image: New-Document-27.png]
[Image: New-Document-28.png]
[Image: New-Document-29.png]
[Image: New-Document-30.png]
[Image: New-Document-31.png]
[Image: New-Document-32.png]
[Image: New-Document-33.png]
[Image: New-Document-34.png]
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Hello.

I've removed the reputations because it's not allowed to call someone a scammer without having an ongoing deal dispute with sufficient proof against them.
DM me for any Moderation help!
[Image: pepecaught.gif]