Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[COMMUNITY ALERT] How I got scammed for $3k and how can you avoid that. [TG EXPLOIT[

by TopG - 17 April, 2024 - 03:39 PM
This post is by a banned member (TopG) - Unhide
TopG  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 April, 2024 - 03:44 PM by TopG. Edited 2 times in total.)
So y'all gotta know that recently there's an exploit in telegram that somehow someone can create a new account with the exact same tag as someone else and impersonate him. So what happened to me is there's a guy I trust who's my configs supplier and we do deals almost daily and weekly, but he has that auto-delete chats thing. Yesterday a guy impersonated him and made an account with the same tag as him and contacted me to tell me that he's selling new configs for a few Ks. Technically, I saw his tag, his profile and the auto-delete thing and I was like "Yeah I trust this guy, it's him". He sent me his addy and I sent him the money then he deleted the account. I was surprised and confused, like this guy is trusted everywhere he can't scam for just $3k.
After that, I searched again for his user and yeah the person who scammed me is an impersonator with the same tag as him.

So, how can you avoid that exploit and not lose money like what happened to me?

- Always, and always use MM for all deals even if you trust the guy. 
- Always make sure that his address matches the same address he sent you for older deals.
- Before dealing with someone, search his tag again and make sure there's no 2 accounts to avoid impersonators.
- If you're dealing with someone who has the auto-delete thing in tg, disable it. If he refuse, don't deal. It's risky.

Keep in mind that anyone can delete chats in telegram and erase all the evidence, make sure to screenshot more often when doing big deals.

Be safe lovely cracked.io members.
    [Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
     [Image: Comp-3.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Eminem) - Unhide
Eminem  
Premium Member
Threads
3 Years of service
SadNigga sorry for ur loss
[Image: A0gE4KJ.gif]
Best Openbullet config, Join today! ^^
[Image: FSEMP0d.gif]
#2 Sponsored Ad - Expiry: 23/05/2024
[Image: gtQPTHm.gif]
#3 Sponsored Ad - Expiry: 10/06/2024
This post is by a banned member (kolix) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (TopG) - Unhide
TopG  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
(17 April, 2024 - 03:40 PM)Eminem Wrote: Show More
[Image: sadnigga.png] sorry for ur loss

It's all g, money can be made again. But if it was someone else it could've been his savings and it could affect his life. So be careful y'all.
    [Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
     [Image: Comp-3.gif]
This post is by a banned member (rehankhan) - Unhide
rehankhan  
Contributor
Threads
sad for your loss mate
[Image: NoXfDZ2.gif]
[Image: ONvD95T.gif]

[Image: t.gif]