(This post was last modified: 11 April, 2024 - 02:48 AM by robin_dood. Edited 1 time in total.)
Willing to work and make a deals through any trusted middleman from this forum.

Introduction:
I have insiders in several services that supply bookies with information such as live match data.
I also have people stationed at sports events, streaming live updates straight to me. Goals, points, corners, red cards, you name it—I know it before the bookies do.  

How and why is this even possible? Learn more at my discord server!

Your Job:

What I need from you is to provide me with fully verified and loaded accounts from your country's bookmakers, carefully chosen by me.
No fake IDs here. Bookies often require extensive and complex verification when withdrawing, so real people are crucial.

The Process:

As soon as an event happens, I try to place the bet using your account. If it goes through, we make money. Quick withdrawals are crucial to avoid bookies changing the odds to x 1.

Safety:
This is 100% legal and secure, bookmakers defend themselves by limiting your account, changing the odds to x 1 (void) or closing your account.
Your invested money is safe, if any losses ever happen I will cover them right away.

(In rare situations goals get cancelled due to the offside or VAR checks, and I am forced to cash out the bet, we lose 10-20% from the deposit in this scenario. I will obviously earn that back via betting more, but if you are new, and if you insist, I will send you that money immediately.)

Earnings Distribution:
I aim to gather my clients at least $100 per account. More accounts, more money—and potentially up to $500+ per account.
Initially, it's a 70/30 split in my favour. But if you get more involved and bring in more accounts, you will soon earn 60/40 or even 50/50 deal.

I cover all the taxes and fees (such as country taxes) that get in your way through the process.

Account Deposits:
Deposits are ranging from $100 to $500 per account. We'll fine-tune the specifics based on the bookmaker and country.

Frequency of Bets:
It varies, I'm doing my best to make at least one bet per account per week. The more accounts in play, the faster the money rolls in.

Ready to Make Some Extra Cash? Got more questions?
Reach out on discord:

https://discord.gg/RnS7Dmj8qm