Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Help finding strategy game

by roksakure - 05 December, 2023 - 10:51 AM
This post is by a banned member (roksakure) - Unhide
roksakure  
Registered
Threads
I have played many grand strategy games and I am looking for a game that is set between modern day and something like stellaris where you colonise the solar system while still managing geo-politics on earth?
This post is by a banned member (roksakure) - Unhide
roksakure  
Registered
Threads
(05 December, 2023 - 10:51 AM)roksakure Wrote: Show More
I have played many grand strategy games and I am looking for a game that is set between modern day and something like stellaris where you colonise the solar system while still managing geo-politics on earth? <!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->omegle xender

I got this,...
This post is by a banned member (axls) - Unhide
axls  
Registered
Threads
(05 December, 2023 - 10:51 AM)roksakure Wrote: Show More
I have played many grand strategy games and I am looking for a game that is set between modern day and something like stellaris where you colonise the solar system while still managing geo-politics on earth?

If you're looking for a grand strategy game set in the modern day, with a focus on geo-politics on Earth while also incorporating elements of space colonization like in Stellaris, you might be interested in a game called "Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack".

Stellaris is a grand strategy game developed by Paradox Interactive, known for its deep and immersive gameplay set in space. While the base game focuses on interstellar exploration, diplomacy, and empire management, the Humanoids Species Pack DLC introduces a variety of new features and customization options, including humanoid species to play as.

While not specifically set between modern day and space colonization, Stellaris allows players to shape the destiny of their civilization, from its humble beginnings to its expansion across the galaxy. You can create your own unique species, explore the cosmos, establish colonies on distant planets, engage in diplomacy with other civilizations, and manage the internal affairs of your empire.

Although Stellaris primarily focuses on interstellar exploration and empire-building, it offers a comprehensive strategic experience that might appeal to your interests in managing geo-politics on Earth while also venturing into space colonization. You can customize your gameplay experience to emphasize the aspects that interest you most, whether it's diplomacy, warfare, or scientific advancement.

Overall, Stellaris offers a rich and dynamic grand strategy experience that combines elements of space exploration with empire management, making it a compelling choice for players seeking a game set between modern-day geopolitics and space colonization.