Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Grand strategy game with Hex Combat but political complexity of Hoi4

by prishmayo - 06 February, 2024 - 10:43 AM
This post is by a banned member (prishmayo) - Unhide
prishmayo  
Registered
Threads
So i really like Hoi4, in fact i played every Hearts of Iron games, and love the mods, but i really dont like the province aspect, for me it makes the game shallow, and the combat not interresting, i like Hex based strategy, like World conqueror(android) glory of generals 3, hex of steel, strategic command, wargames in general, anyway, even Civilization in some way, theres any game with a political system like Hoi4, ideologies, focus tree etc, but with wargame-like combat?
This post is by a banned member (prishmayo) - Unhide
prishmayo  
Registered
Threads
(06 February, 2024 - 10:43 AM)prishmayo Wrote: Show More
So i really like Hoi4, in fact i played every Hearts of Iron games, and love the mods, but i really dont like the province aspect, for me it makes the game shallow, and the combat not interresting, i like Hex based strategy, like World conqueror(android) glory of generals 3, hex of steel, strategic command, wargames in general, anyway, even Civilization in some way, theres any game with a political system like Hoi4, ideologies, focus tree etc, but with wargame-like combat? <!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->https://9apps.ooo/

I got this,...