Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Diary of a fighter from Gaza [Al Jazeera exclusive]

by VolCoder - 22 March, 2024 - 03:19 AM
This post is by a banned member (VolCoder) - Unhide
VolCoder  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 22 March, 2024 - 03:45 AM by VolCoder. Edited 1 time in total.)
press translation button
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gkPMAPMKaQ]
This post is by a banned member (Yakuza) - Unhide
Yakuza  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 22 March, 2024 - 03:36 AM by Yakuza. Edited 4 times in total.)
Video got deleted, the advice I could give here bro is not to post such as these videos on this forum because there are many kids who're even younger than 18 years old hyping and sharing hate, supporting genocide and meming a starving 5 years old kids dying in a inhuman war that existed since 1948 and who did not even had the chance to deffend their mother land (it makes the cause why they're getting killed tho) 

Love and peace around this world, jewish, muslims and christians and death for every single genocide maker who's obviously a pig zionist.

EDIT: I personally guess that muslims are the most peaceful people in this world making 2 billion muslim which is almost 25% of this world population and still just talking to cease-fire and stop the genocide against their brothers and didn't take action because we all know this will be the first steps for the WW3 especially with the russian position that we all know after being allied with china and north korea.

FOREVER
[Image: image.png]
  [Image: positive-vibes.gif]
E-Commerce shop: Check thread!
[Image: Private-Hubbing.gif]
FREE DAILY LEAKS
VolCoder  
Supreme
Threads
(22 March, 2024 - 03:29 AM)Yakuza Wrote: Show More
Video got deleted, the advice I could give here bro is not to post such as these videos on this forum because there are many kids who're even younger than 18 years old hyping and sharing hate, supporting genocide and meming a starving 5 years old kids dying in a inhuman war that existed since 1948 and who did not even had the chance to deffend their mother land (it makes the cause why they're getting killed tho) 

Love and peace around this world, jewish, muslims and christians and death for every single genocide maker who's obviously a pig zionist.

EDIT: I personally guess that muslims are the most peaceful people in this world making 2 billion muslim which is almost 25% of this world population and still just talking to cease-fire and stop the genocide against their brothers and didn't take action because we all know this will be the first steps for the WW3 especially with the russian position that we all know after being allied with china and north korea.

FOREVER
[Image: image.png]

fixed the video link but thanks for your advice, the reason i post here is that we must share with the world exactly what is going on there and how faith can change the destiny of humans and how those killers don't have any problem killing kids and women's , with cold blod
VolCoder  
Supreme
Threads
Bumped #4
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Maedre) - Unhide
Maedre  
Registered
Threads
(22 March, 2024 - 03:19 AM)VolCoder Wrote: Show More
hhpress translation button