Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

New Usergroup

by KSZ - 13 October, 2023 - 06:07 PM
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Dear Members,

As announced in January 2023, we are excited to launch our new user group, "Galactic." It is the highest tier earned user group, positioned above "Heaven." For the first time, the user group name, style, and requirements were finalized after discussions and voting by community members in the feedback and suggestion section.

You can view the color and user bar example (please note the user bar is not final) at: @Leechometer (https://cracked.io/Leechometer)

Requirements:
  • Online time: 4 months
  • Registration time: One-year registration time
  • No warning points in the past 2 months (revoked points don't count).
  • No stat abuse for the required likes and reputation numbers (see detailed explanation below).

No stat abuse will be tolerated for the required numbers. This means that if a user has a total of 20k likes but only 4k of those likes have been abused/boosted, the user is still eligible for the rank. However, the abused/boosted numbers will be removed. While they will still receive warning points or a ban, this will render them ineligible for the rank for the next 2 months, as per the requirements. 

Important note: We will review the requirements in the next 4 weeks, in case no user is eligible, we will discuss revision of requirements with the community via a feedback and suggestions thread.

Unique Benefits:
  •    +8 base rep power
  •     Unique award for the user group

How to apply?

Open a thread in staff support section (https://cracked.io/Forum-Staff-support) with title "Galactic Application"
Applications will be decided within 7 days after a thorough review by all staff members.

Kind Regards,
Administrator
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Dear users,

It appears that our plan to manage the rep4rep situation for this user group by implementing a reputation ratio requirement has not been successful. Unfortunately, except a few users who meet the other criteria, most users did not meet the ratio requirement. Since we do not want to limit this user group to only three or four users, similar to a custom user group, we have decided to ease the requirement by removing the reputation ratio requirement. However, we have increased the minimum required reputation to 1000.

We will announce further changes based on community feedback. Those who were previously rejected can reapply if they now meet the updated requirements.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]