Dear users, Thread styles system has received large overhaul. Users can now purchase custom thread styles with their own css & badge images. Existing (premade) styles will receive few new styles in upcoming days. Users can now track their purchase history, pending style requests and active styled threads. Regarding extensions / style expiration dates upon purchase each thread will display their respective expiration OR extension date (depending if a thread has any active style or not).

For extending thread styles there are few changes:
- if a user is purchasing a premade style for a thread with active premade style current expiration date will extend to amount of purchased days (example - style expires 12/12/2021 and user has purchased 7 more days, new expiration date is 19/12) and the style will be replaced with a purchased one;

- if a user is purchasing custom style[b] for a thread with [b]active premade style current expiration date won't be extended;

- if a user is purchasing premade style[b] for a thread with [b]active customstyle current expiration date will be will extend to amount of purchased days (example - custom style expires 12/12/2021 and user has purchased 7 days with premade style, new expiration date is 19/12) and the style will be replaced with a purchased one;

Custom thread styles:

In order to purchase a custom thread style user has to create one and provide following details:

1. Name (it can be anything and can only contain letters, spaces and numbers)
2. class name (class name can only contain letters,numbers and _ )
3. Badge (optional) - it can only contain link to imgur or ibb (direct link that point to gif|png|apng|wepb file) - max dimensions are 165x85px in width/height
4. CSS - css code for your thread style

Your thread style will be sent to administrators for a manual review. Once approved it can be reused for any of your threads for future purchases.

Example of custom thread style

A)name

Code:
My custom style

B)class name

Code:
my_style

C) Badge
Code:
https://i.imgur.com/fdCuonG.png
D)
Code:
.my_style {
  color:orange;
font-weight:bold;
}

If you aren't sure about your style feel free to open a thread in support section regarding assistance https://cracked.io/Forum-Staff-support